My Free Video Series:
“How to Cook with Plant Proteins”
Sometimes just reading through a recipe isn’t enough. Especially when you may be experimenting with my meaty meatless products. I’ve included links to videos where I show you how to make nine of my favorite recipes. Each video is less than five minutes long and will show you all the steps – complete, from start to finish.
For best results please see my cooking tips: Cooking with my Recipes.
Beef and Mushroom Stroganoff
– My Beef and Mushroom Stroganoff has a killer sauce and is every bit as good without the meat.
– My meatless version of Chicken Piccata can be on your table in less than fifteen minutes.
– Making hearty meatless enchiladas at home is easy, so long as you have the right ingredients and the best recipe.
– Learn the classic technique of how to make real Italian polenta.
– Learn how to make a meaty meatless lasagna that your carnivores will love.
Kielbasa and Red Cabbage
– My version of this eastern European classic is hearty and will stick to your ribs.
Mexican Black Bean Chili
– Making vegetarian chili in a slow cooker is simple and your carnivores will love its hearty meaty texture.
Slow Cooker Polenta
– My technique for making polenta in the slow cooker is incredibly easy.